返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

NYC, Ldn投行实习培训+香港金融实习

NYC, Ldn投行实习培训+香港金融实习

The ElitExchange Group Christmas & Summer Programme  |; O" H3 S" H3 m; q0 W( M
3 X9 {& ]6 r+ S3 n. f4 z+ r7 B
Typically, the program consists of three parts. Interview(s) arestrictly required for PART III's company schedule while PART I&IIwould boost up students' opportunity of getting in. Last year, thismodel has achieved great success, with 95% of our participants gotopportunity to intern at the world's leading financial institutions(Fortis Group, AXA Group, HSBC and etc) on various functions in HongKong, and a fraction got full-time offers or compatible offerselsewhere.3 y9 J" u% k4 ~. U: W, p6 l! f
3 \5 V' N! L# p5 J3 M
Upon completing the PART I financial modellingmentoring and on-site Investment Banking/Stock Exchange briefings,students would have a solid command of financial modeling skills, whichwould be assessed for PART III enrollment or future finance jobinterview. This is also recommended for Chinese and Asian students whobetter monitor the language and culture in Hong Kong.
" F* E) O( R6 K7 ]& T
0 B2 |) z: t3 ~4 J9 [8 B1 {9 QPART I Investment Banking, Private Equity financial modelling and interview preps2 e1 b( I' Q$ _

8 F( K) b. o* K& ^PARTII On-site Bulge Bracket Investment Banks/Stock Exchange briefings(London or NYC). This session gives a full flavor of what a InvestmentBanking job content is like. The session is subject to company resourceand early enrollment$ B- g  R, e, d$ G9 D9 ~
$ i  P1 z# X( {& U! o4 i) u! a
PART III Internship program at one of theworld leading financial groups in Hong Kong - interview (s) requireddue to limited places
6 g: x6 F# C' a) T1 u* H* {
+ a0 a$ G" A; G+ y0 Q' DPART I ensures your on-the-job simulatedpractice + PART II full flavor briefing + PART III Leading FinancialGroup Internship are all you need to step ahead and greatly enhanceyour CV for a upper level banking job in the city.4 l. K; o. r0 }* n8 R
: G' B+ n2 `4 I/ D  M- y+ W
FAQs - FOR PART I ONLY/ l5 P# _" d0 q! O7 t; m/ U2 Q7 ?

; [# r) k( V( }+ K8 y# D7 p6 g, AQ: What can I add to my resume (and cover letter) when I finish this training program?
( I3 R% j7 D& {' |) @
: p( a) ^' L9 i# kA:The skills that you acquire from the New York/London trip can besummarized on your resume in approximately 6 bullet points, dependingon which you choose to add. Your cover letter should also be modifiedto include a paragraph stating that you can perform any first-yearanalyst or associate function. Keep in mind that all investmentbanking, private equity, and hedge fund interviewers will be scanningresumes for exactly those types of skills. (We would at the same timeguide every student through their resume (and cover letter) revision,and interview preparation. Internal job postings will be passed to ouralumni who are looking for a banking job in this marketplace.
: L0 q8 @9 O6 ~& B- S: u3 L3 K1 {0 @$ ^: w, F) U# }3 N, n& b- s
Q:I have just been offered a job in investment banking (or privateequity) and the firm has a training program once I start. Would I stillneed to take your training program?2 F$ A3 ?- F% J& A3 j
2 V$ F1 R7 z6 |' T4 y+ A
A: Intuitively it would seemthat it no longer makes sense to take our training, since you havealready been hired and will also be trained. However, there are 2 morefactors to consider which are not so obvious (unless you have worked inbanking for years and understand their process). The first factor isgaining a lead over the other trainees, as the training period in thebank will be very competitive and decisive to your future at the bank.Being able to perform better than your peers, (by already knowing thematerial) during the training will qualify you to (i) be chosen by ahigher quality group, i.e. leveraged finance versus the generalistgroup (ii) start working on live deals, rather than pitch books (livedeals go on your resume, pitch books do not).7 f5 g. d/ h  H; q0 P7 C' o

0 s2 d0 W- q' EThe second factoris training method. When you are trained at a bank, many times thetraining will be led by second year analysts and associates, who notonly see you as their future competition, but are also very busyworking on their own transactions. The training is very good; however,there is a palpable sink or swim atmosphere to contend with, as theanalysts in charge of the training simply do not have the time toanswer all your questions. Being trained before starting at a bank orprivate equity firm will immediately put you at the head of yourtraining program once you are inside.. C3 W( x: Z" g. {: \$ g

( H/ \* t4 S3 T0 @" z7 @  D# BQ: How will this help me in an interview?
/ G: I0 Y" F5 V0 t8 s  {8 H% i/ H1 F; |. K
A:To reiterate, this is a comprehensive investment banking trainingprogram. The skills taught by us are exactly what you need as yourfoundation when joining an I-bank (bulge bracket or boutique), privateequity, or hedge fund. You can expect AT LEAST 85% of the technicalquestions you are asked in an interview to be taken directly from thematerial you learned from us. We will also show you what to expect fromthe rest of the interview, and help you prepare for it. Our team iscomposed of accomplished investment bankers who have spent significanttime hiring and training Analysts and Associates, they know fromexperience what you will learn over time. If you are looking for theinside edge, this is it.# |/ j* p. U( K& ~
1 T: |+ r' ~! e2 ?$ {7 C
Related Materials pleasre also refer to:' X3 P" D$ t1 d- A
http://eliteexchange.org/cv
1 B2 `. X# m- C8 r0 O8 @http://eliteexchange.org/pitch# z/ C$ A0 q: T6 o
http://eliteexchange.org/testimony
8 n; p2 q" H8 V: ihttp://eliteexchange.org/fep) V; z/ r- s- r/ a4 I  ~
http://eliteexchange.org/mats
; U# T) H' \$ C& a% q8 F
2 W: j/ _- E8 wTo apply and ensure early admission please refer to:
, d) d. X. v  I# k" \http://eliteexchange.org/
% o% F! y( O2 u; [1 D* g) F: b' L8 L7 s( I& v2 O
For enquiries, please contact Paul Kawasaki at:
) O, S  ?$ R; ~8 u# cpaul@eliteexchange.org
8 l- M9 y  r6 ]- e0 {
2 X/ b- j: ?5 |4 {% g7 t[ 本帖最后由 jennysun 于 2008-11-13 16:54 编辑 ]
眼睛彻底看花!!!
Hi sorry Annie,  I just copied and pasted the info from a website then.
返回列表