返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
7 G5 R* e  F0 H) \, p6 ZWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
1 I8 Q( |1 I& c' T& HThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
* ]0 A6 J4 ]& W" R+ Y+ tLocation: Beijing
% U0 x1 E/ G& t$ j+ ?Responsibilities:8 v# F7 N" ^7 a
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
6 W7 ?; p: @* H! }        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
! `8 b% |2 v( U3 c8 s. m        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.$ l; a5 t: c, s' e- U
        Arrange face to face interview;
/ n+ \& U$ a& O9 N        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements; * Y% v8 l* q1 f8 E" O% q; _+ t
        Data entry and maintain database;
/ D0 L  Z4 K- _, N, L- B( O% Y$ Q        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities. C6 h! J  z% f: l- M
Requirements:
- h  a. M. J3 d8 I$ O- O& x4 j        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;* x- Z' H1 z: @# b% L4 d" v
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;% T6 Q% r7 a1 q$ G! k) f8 J4 \
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
. K, G8 S3 m1 p+ Q  ?8 n        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;, ?% c4 p2 R1 l& L6 t0 q8 f
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
: {* d7 Q0 |; U9 q        Able to work under pressure with patience;  J1 s3 F( i0 J$ C6 w& ]
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
0 {; X4 S' J, D. e+ L: f6 k) Y# @8 `: g! [9 t9 B# ^
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表