返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
% j/ l- k3 C# e6 U; iWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
4 @& Q" m/ E  H. C. lThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
+ i/ o6 _/ x/ ~+ C3 ~Location: Beijing
3 T4 ]4 r& D) ]9 JResponsibilities:
+ y) i/ t- _+ a. M. J3 Z) f        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions 6 L' ^. l: n0 {2 c& q
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
2 W1 z4 x% f6 E3 U; I        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.8 K) a1 {5 _% q; B" \
        Arrange face to face interview;
, S" G& i0 q& u' R6 U6 w4 S        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
& Q5 x" k2 ]1 o7 L        Data entry and maintain database;
2 T/ H; f. M7 C6 n" i- x9 Z        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities! {! _: X. A, _# k0 p
Requirements: 4 a. E5 x: l2 ]& O5 ~/ C1 ]8 y7 f
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
3 L# Q/ \  M2 T; X; p9 t6 G! m        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
0 j7 W6 C1 y) w% S        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;1 a8 p- F9 ~5 \: P  Y! p" m
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
( I, N  A$ ~6 Q' q1 ], t        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
9 o# ^1 e% d( N0 T; n        Able to work under pressure with patience;) l: Q5 X+ L- o( B8 p
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
9 D2 a0 t6 \. k2 t/ X3 l
& o; _. S- p  {) FPlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表