返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.- s1 ]+ d6 w% A, @" z/ ]
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
6 r; O+ J* e+ ~; n, K7 @  JThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)2 ^' a1 ]" k1 l2 H
Responsibilities:/ a) M" r' n: x9 B' Q
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions   \& p' `/ e8 _$ N. B
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
5 H6 f7 O/ s3 H* {        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.! S- B" e/ I! ], x9 M1 b" g
        Arrange face to face interview;
. k% \" i* J, B* B2 i( L        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
$ d6 `+ F, [' j# Z. d  R" v8 E        Data entry and maintain database;
" v% l4 F5 J) F  _" I" S0 s! U        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
0 K7 u9 e" z3 Z5 P0 w6 _' T3 tRequirements: , m+ l5 b& f* y2 ]2 f. T9 {# K1 j
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
7 e% t2 f! l% A; Q* E2 c        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;- N: V/ M7 O: ]
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
6 o$ Z+ U  l8 i: U2 a$ p0 s        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
2 T8 R& o5 E3 B; O( A6 P3 D' T: U        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
+ x" \6 |8 X7 k: V2 x0 v. O        Able to work under pressure with patience;
7 O: ^0 h: v3 P/ p. v. @        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy; # E" l4 W6 m5 l! `) y
! d: s3 ?% C0 z" y' u
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表