返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.: ]% Z$ T" [! m. w2 c# X
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
7 n9 Q. a% ]. w2 H, {- ?$ L! rThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)8 r" p; @/ C& _7 K8 g3 k  A
Responsibilities:1 \/ o2 C0 a9 D6 [
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions ( d6 `7 ]* i2 ^: d
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
5 S0 l; A1 Y. o, f& j- p        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.* B  v7 F" p0 b; ?0 d
        Arrange face to face interview; 0 M, c) w4 W' X" I  h& F0 v5 h. f
        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements; $ L5 A& J8 Y9 \* u2 ~4 U( G  G7 s
        Data entry and maintain database; * w6 |# c2 @8 F* `0 {
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
$ v: u  N; O) i7 ^Requirements: ) C9 M( F8 E/ B3 b  \
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;3 j& O  o! k1 `: {3 }, P
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;  h+ i9 [( w0 d8 E! U
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
1 S  E3 @8 O$ h( y9 R        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;" Z% _8 ~1 l1 ]  }2 _$ L  [
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;- c6 u, ?; q/ A2 U1 r
        Able to work under pressure with patience;8 i, Z, p- x* \* A6 k) p/ x
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy; & R7 }9 e* G- E! ^4 [7 Q: r7 Z& M
1 [' f9 m2 F  \
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表