返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
$ w9 F8 J, g# i" X9 x9 S5 HWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
1 @  F  F' z4 t: r2 H1 E. r/ AThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
4 U# }( a: Q+ h( a1 RLocation: Beijing# v5 d. ^- h1 y: b3 ]7 Y5 J+ E
Responsibilities:  x+ f- n5 G' T" F4 f2 t
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions ) w0 N0 s. a) h# r% a& S* Q
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;8 o2 K# v5 Q) s1 a& s) l
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.( `" S! ]7 v1 A7 r" S3 [6 a
        Arrange face to face interview;
5 d% C! u0 {# P        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
/ m% R6 L2 u5 }, M2 }        Data entry and maintain database; 1 M* d( ]! T, X
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
# l! [. i5 J+ x+ o& I1 TRequirements:
: @1 S: g( Q+ n0 |        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
- z+ N- O! N; I        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;* o" G, H# V: K' r' s6 V
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;7 ]& e6 a; L) E+ |) \- }& z
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
3 X  ^0 b: H1 _& J. A) W        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
! K6 G3 E- i7 [        Able to work under pressure with patience;
* _5 L: M9 h2 _5 m8 Q        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
  k5 ]6 M( }  y. N5 q; }( W. r8 u3 ~% |$ y' A" M
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表