返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
; n# X# a6 u# eWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries. 9 m' u4 |3 B- z% K9 r- w
The Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
8 k. f2 [1 c- J: Z" PLocation: Beijing6 \$ Z! b7 T* {8 a$ w
Responsibilities:& o0 V7 w# s8 t1 M( H6 L4 S
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
$ H) n8 q8 @4 C/ H6 @* _& R+ e( N; ]        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
! q' v* ~0 m0 g6 k: h2 W6 v" @        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.- F' k( R1 d" U$ U
        Arrange face to face interview;
4 x# {7 s! A  A9 c  W' k  p! S        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements; 7 e, Y0 V( x& c" l
        Data entry and maintain database; 3 L8 L2 _! @+ b7 ?# }: n/ X" h
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
! L& e% F' P' r$ ZRequirements:
. A8 n$ b. h8 ~. u2 @1 X: I        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;3 P# M2 P3 R! n/ {0 j  z7 I( F
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
1 g4 u. ]  s* U& v0 I, \; n* H        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;) m: i* \3 K1 C! D5 `# v; D
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
' z% h. i5 U6 d( U        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;' _; s: [# i( a+ }0 A" k, E. e) @, D7 O1 d
        Able to work under pressure with patience;
4 {5 r3 _9 H/ h3 ~        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy; # L5 o) T& _8 J) M  S1 i) @

. d9 P4 R7 F) y. n  bPlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表