返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
' N# W* f! O; o, o) {We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries. : Z+ j7 w- o, B
The Position:  Researcher(Trainee)) t3 i6 I7 s! M; Q" w4 ^4 [# ]
  Z: F' `1 {1 R% g0 Z. eResponsibilities:
( h  e" Y# }+ v. U        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
! S+ A% B8 r$ R5 p        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;4 Z" s# A" \# J/ o9 _' o
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.
! N! x! t/ F1 r8 ~8 F+ O        Arrange face to face interview;
) N' H) _$ {7 Z2 D/ E* V" f        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements; ( {2 X* O& O/ g0 g1 b4 A% z
        Data entry and maintain database; & A2 w! W0 B7 U$ h7 ]4 ~
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
. q1 u1 ~- ]9 e* b+ ?0 L3 I0 t9 H7 [% rRequirements: 4 Y9 L! a! {& O
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
7 }3 F3 V# t0 B        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;; n6 u5 t/ m* ^6 i: a7 a  D
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
9 K2 E+ s0 C9 L3 V& S  r        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;1 d# H4 \4 p: t4 u
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
% K% ^" W- J7 p' C2 ?) L' e  G        Able to work under pressure with patience;
: w% d4 c! f5 W) L0 ^( D2 \        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
% ]# c, P: ~  K) ?; K+ c0 r0 g: P5 u8 L4 Q
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表