返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Bilingual Sales Executive, London 18k-20k

Bilingual Sales Executive, London 18k-20k

The company is the world leaders in web-based TV channels for the public and private sector. We help organisations increase their communications reach by producing film content and delivering this to a desired audience via web-based television channels. In developing these bespoke channels, we enable clients to deliver professional television programming content to a potentially worldwide audience.
) c2 z1 ]# H' \6 B6 r8 Z1 ?# s+ c8 y9 b
Overview of the role:" f& Z4 O! M" v( `. L
: w6 u9 K! H+ O5 [) I
The successful candidate will be working on our company's creation of 'Conference TV'. This is a service we provide to UK and international Conference Organisers whereby we produce bespoke television programmes to broadcast at their conferences. 2 F" [) r5 [/ j) h+ O
9 t/ E$ E9 f. J5 [3 G
The candidate will be responsible for selling 5 minute sponsored films to worldwide organisations, to be aired within these programmes and afterwards online, on Sky, Freeview and Virgin TV.
1 J% J5 m* w; H& C. A: j4 K  `
( ^' A- c6 O! u6 i7 N' ~ 4 ?) c9 V" e' v$ t0 s
The role is predominantly telesales based. This is a unique product and hence is a 'conceptual sell' as opposed to a 'hard sell'. Pitching is aimed at CEO or MD level so a strong, clear voice is essential, as well as the confidence and gravitas to pitch at the highest level.
- q) M( r; v; d9 v% T. M' u9 y- ?Each Sales Executive will be responsible for researching their own leads and for keeping their records up to date on the sales database.
5 |( y0 _" b! _) D' U
" T( }; R' C# s
( f! X! F6 y4 |5 j2 h9 NWe operate Conference TV projects in Europe, the USA and China. As a result, working hours are likely to vary according to the time zone of the country you are working on for the particular project.
0 ^! T+ R7 A. L( p6 y" g5 kCandidates should possess the following qualities: + x1 A3 ?1 p' D# e" {  o# E
3 j  O6 U9 j2 `* ^, o+ ]

6 L' n$ e3 A* E& jA strong, clear voice+ G) `) S* ~" e
The hunger to earn a six figure salary5 J( ~. O9 [$ O, B: F0 Z

_: ~& K% }5 Z! ]) A- {/ D , r, C3 ^5 L  U) y2 C+ {
The intelligence and turn-of-phrase to effectively engage at CEO or MD level
" y+ `; d  f# |+ _9 L: Y
" P) O8 E8 V$ e3 m' z  [6 FA strong focus on the job at hand
2 E# `, A1 e7 v; |: P) ] % l  C$ Q  W. g, y
A results driven outlook and a solid work ethic
" ^1 b  N- F8 J4 k, ^4 H1 ]. uA healthy competitiveness and desire to succeed8 w* M! \5 H0 ^4 I1 F# @# _
8 r* c) x" o$ M
; c+ q  i3 L6 ?
The ability to work on your own initiative
  w! q& e' m3 `& |1 _! a7 [
" o. M5 Y& y8 h8 rWillingness to spend up to 70% of your time communicating over the phone 0 y0 {* S& {+ M5 c8 d, y1 y

, f. Y% O. @0 r9 L6 x# XExcellent time management skills
- Z% S+ g: G1 C6 {- z: ` " v, |( M# t! Y( ?
A high class degree in any discipline % K9 C" O* F2 d& [6 {0 x
' a6 |7 J" C! U3 p/ X" J
A good knowledge of office based IT applications8 S6 V! j, E9 z% ^4 F
8 C5 K& A% |5 Y+ p( i2 d. {, v6 G
What we will offer:
+ D7 B$ p& @  F8 \' N" s! f$ i. b) O/ u
Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 + a very exciting commission and bonus structure.
% m% Z- O) w8 l5 S2 MEarnings for first year should be as high as £50k, but will increase dramatically with experience.
0 e; \. F! y! ^* T! vExtensive training and graduate-style progression programme. , i" V- o7 _! ~/ C
25 days holiday.
  g. l* H% t8 z1 ~% {To apply, please send CV and CL to : rose@ChineseGraduate.com2 x; F  a1 k$ ^7 ?# V
  N: V! {+ i: t0 I& |; T

: u2 v; D# V+ ]* e% E3 l8 d2 Swww.ChineseGraduate.com (www.ChineseGraduate.com.cn)
返回列表