返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Lowry HOTEL招人

Lowry HOTEL招人

Job title: Part-time River Restaurant/Waiting Staff  j6 H$ Y7 M' w7 _3 P/ d
About the position:! U" j3 ?' }' v' a" h
    Working with the National Chef of the Year, Eyck Zimmer, $ E# |1 o0 a- p2 G$ C
    positions as waitresses are available. The role involves greeting 8 v" I3 i- Q3 ~/ e1 L
    and seating guests; taking orders; advising on menu choices;
. s% E8 e( c* @  |+ t0 I    delivering and presenting food/beverages; receiving payments; and 8 N, a* i1 e' ~3 B* a, z5 d- Y  a
    delivering a high level of personalised and professional service
* ~7 g9 X; S1 C. s% l    amongst other duties. The postholder will be part of a team of 30
/ C5 W" A( t; _$ Y: |+ _    working together to ensure all guests receive the highest level
( z* l' f% z, z3 ?2 O% O    of service delivery. The work will be on a part-time basis and
: ?+ A/ B8 d' A7 w$ G8 P2 M; |3 B3 Q    will involve working weekends. The earliest start will be 6am and
7 t" G/ I' Y9 n  E, v5 K    the latest finish will be 1am. There will be the opportunity to 9 b& x7 L8 Y) z# \1 T) \
    work either breakfast or evening shifts within this role.
. Q/ q3 C- k6 H% q  D0 f% T4 \7 S7 H4 R. X
Employer: The Lowry Hotel% j  p9 Z( d1 e0 g6 T2 z3 S
About the organisation:5 e$ y: g+ b  J3 H3 q
    Hotel
  r9 V& M3 X/ q( h0 ?; J1 ]6 l7 j, {9 K* u7 m
Extra skills:
6 y: [0 y" T) n0 P    Previous experience is preferred. Excellent customer care and
2 _" J) L6 ~3 a% L    social skills. Able to work using own initiative and the ability
$ P+ y' n+ l* e; j3 V( ?    to work as part of a team.
0 t! T0 ?# x$ {
; ~2 c. T3 B) v7 d5 b3 {! @9 }5 A+ uSalary details: £5.52 plus uniform and meals on duty.
9 I, w6 R2 n0 D! G# i% qHow to apply:1 Y2 A/ ]# ^7 a' ^$ t
    For FDs and to apply contact Rhian Rigby via e-mail:
% x4 M" y, x& [* N    rrigby@roccofortecollection.com
8 v2 r% B" y5 Q7 G7 Y% _3 X, r/ m1 n( i3 w" E
Closing date: none given
. ]: H) ^/ _( N2 vWebsite: www.roccofortehotels.com
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
返回列表