返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

张燕-华人曼城保守党竞选诚聘志愿者的加入

张燕-华人曼城保守党竞选诚聘志愿者的加入

本帖最后由 thdps1 于 2010-2-26 19:06 编辑

在英国政党竞选的日子里,作为我们留学当中的的一员,让我们大家一起支持我们华人参政议员,为我们华人张燕竞选曼彻斯特市中心议员全力支持。

现诚聘我们曼彻斯特地区的志愿者,我们相信你的参与贡献,将对张燕即将在5月份举行的曼彻斯特政党议员竞选做出很大的贡献。相信有大家的努力,我们中国华人一定能在这次竞选当中取得获胜。

这周六(2月27日)     中午12点华人曼城地区市中心保守党候选人--张燕 将届时给各位大家见面,
大家可以到时候与张燕进行互动,详细了解张燕的个人观点和参政过程。如果大家在生活上有什么问题,可以直接的与张燕进行沟通。当时候还有精美的小甜点一起品尝。

让我们大家一起帮助华人张燕的选举,尽你的一份的力,同时也丰富了自己在英留学期间的生活体验,充分利用时间,更可亲身体验社会和人文,相互的学习,对自身的成长和阅历是十分有益的。

联系人: Daniel 07896962143
邮箱:     peterdailong@hotmail.com

请大家提前打电话预约或回帖,我好统计下确认人数。提前做好场地安排,谢谢各位志愿者的参与。

地点:   Innospace
             2nd Floor Minshull House
             Chorlton Street
             Manchester
Google link: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=M1+3FY&fb=1&ei=q76FS-6pC93KjAeCg6yCDA&ved=0CBgQpQY&hl=zh-CN&view=map&geocode=FVMAMAMdQ-Td_w&split=0&iwloc=A&sa=X

以下是张燕的个人简历:

"Sichuan-born Yan Zhang is hoping to become the first elected Conservative Councillor on Manchester City Council for 12 years.

Yan, 34, left her job with a Bejing property company to study Politics at Leeds University, before moving to Manchester. She was born in Yanhe, a small village, and her parents have since moved to the city of Zigong.

She has been active in the Conservative Party for the last five years, sharing the party family values and its high priority on personal responsibility and enterprise. Yan is currently developing a Chinese fashion import business.

She is exceptionally active in teaching language skills in Manchester vibrant Chinese Community. She also assists various charities and welfare support groups.

Yan ambition is to use her experience if she is successfully elected as a city councillor to help her become an MP. She says, Whilst I will always serve the interests of all my voters and constituents, it is quite remarkable how the large, long-established and successful group that is the overall Chinese community in the UK is so poorly represented politically.

If there is anything i could help, such as your study, student activities, or business, please let me know. I should be very happy to help.

张燕的Facebook:张燕-华人保守党竞选诚聘志愿者的加入
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yan-Zhang/164659442028?ref=ts
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
大家支持下。报名进行中
市中心议员的投票站是在哪儿的啊?跟地区选举是一样的么?。。。。
老实说,除了投本地区的,其它地区的我还从没投过票。。。如果可以的话,最好有个详细的介绍怎样投法。
还有,想赢得更多选票的话是不是该更多地跟有投票权的人接触和互动呢?
欢迎加入<曼城太后吃喝玩乐活动群>。。。QQ群号:101922396

返回列表