返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley! Z! Y8 w2 O: o4 ?
July 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London4 b  P3 L$ P6 s4 J' l" F
2 A1 s8 {/ s, ^% U, ^
Have you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?0 @' V0 x! f) ?

; y$ o# Q6 y, L+ jMorgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.
& E' M" M; @: g# T* O) T
3 e% p8 Z1 `9 Q0 _+ o4 B0 cThe sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.
) k3 C- i; l1 h' C2 |
3 N/ F/ ]: @4 _7 q+ lThe Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:
1 q- b" K0 ]' v' L. U$ v; p+ w9 ~8 e) w: t
July 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.
' |7 @# k. F, h+ U& m- V
5 y0 i$ D- ~! G$ f4 t& F) DWhat drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.! ]7 L- ^; P" l0 H0 i# m: x
3 b  T! Q, q9 n% G- \' s
Are you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley
" G5 k: k1 Z* s- d7 b4 X) ZRegistration for this event will close on June 24 2007# q9 S2 n+ b9 D- z5 D) ^+ r

& a) T. c; |: p8 a. V6 ^July 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking6 n8 k+ R* X3 Y' h! s
8 m& H! O+ A6 q4 O8 i4 G% q
Hear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking
. j9 L. l: _3 m) e; b1 Z% c5 j( NRegistration for this event will close on July 22 2007# y1 R8 ^0 u- V# L' G
3 t0 S; y+ y9 o/ F2 z) J3 |
August 29, Markets presentation.2 K% w" ?0 w5 q# J

+ d0 v/ O, m3 w6 W+ n. B# yDo you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis' {" S" d( `7 G+ N: p9 `% B, T
) L( B% H0 r9 k: d
Once you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment  B8 h1 T. X. g4 E- ]2 z+ ]

8 q& p# I2 d7 Y7 t" FRegistration for this event will close on August 19 2007- R, o4 h8 s; R( G  @/ G
; Z# a8 a6 w7 a( W1 j
All events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.& u- `0 h& J$ N  P7 P" l' v% M

! }" s* G) G1 G$ [; u( OAdded: 31/05/2007
: E4 j& t- n& V% s
1 F/ O& i) Z1 C$ Q- o% L/ e% LClosing date: Sun
  N1 C, B% g$ W' _/ D4 C
% v! {" F  E- ?想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.
6 E6 p( Q. w, W2 ^. q  _% N8 `CICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表