返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley& J7 v. o5 {" e# \5 j
July 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London) b( }6 c# ^2 r( V" l4 H, U- f
) R: o4 s; q, h! L  a$ Q
Have you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?7 p% W- G1 K6 o2 j5 E( `

8 C& O1 u! a- K; N3 gMorgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.% ^$ l, S$ z0 O0 m2 {& J
: x" I  [4 _" l3 q: a0 M
The sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.9 V+ \3 |9 z3 N* I9 z- z1 ]/ ^

4 ?" f7 b$ q5 Q# l- k' x! d7 w! ]2 F1 jThe Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:- Z. u+ G: e9 b/ a  F" a

5 F( |) M/ U# I# wJuly 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.  d1 C* c  D# ^
) i& W0 t) W; G: _, D
What drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.
. r8 a* y0 u) ~, ]  U3 x0 C. w. ^8 \5 e1 |: e: H" o
Are you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley
# B6 c0 b# h' N- Q+ h  C. URegistration for this event will close on June 24 2007
: {) D( p! m2 w# D3 B* k2 a3 J1 Q: d7 s. N( a6 K. f3 B, y# h- J
July 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking
  n+ G) P" g* k+ t
) N& |. M+ _' ^* i3 K* WHear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking
2 z3 T: R% A4 R# f1 @Registration for this event will close on July 22 20070 w  W5 i$ n6 h, X+ [9 O

; [- `, k/ M# e( ^5 AAugust 29, Markets presentation.
/ e, [% p- n* {/ U6 T" H9 o, ^, g
# N& M$ s, A8 v6 r% n1 Q- i4 z  kDo you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis
, y! q; K  R- Q2 ?& W2 M5 V; U. }/ j  r! L
Once you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment( Z- o0 _/ M: w- Q+ a
# H3 R) r- D# N8 R6 d) l. @
Registration for this event will close on August 19 2007
/ j2 R: t0 z9 u% D7 f9 Y9 p( E4 v) i3 N( a0 ~/ z  V' u! \! V
All events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.* [% M4 b, d! J1 ~. {
/ R1 g& E) S$ f5 D) o
Added: 31/05/2007. _8 Q& `7 u. e# E5 j
" P7 ~( m8 [( Y' ?; x; Z0 V; P8 p
Closing date: Sun, T) I/ ~4 K( m9 w  g* F
. U' ]  @& E; y% h! x
想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.) _$ n% W0 D2 q% ~; O4 E7 {
CICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表