返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
5 K. |5 ]& ?+ `July 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London
6 |- f8 q6 I; I1 o( e/ Y
9 F$ J6 j1 j0 ~8 k6 z' CHave you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?
5 P6 ^& X8 J% ~
0 P  w* x  e3 D6 w$ L% ?Morgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.
+ N: g6 z/ t1 h3 a9 A( R+ `9 |9 `% A) P% P4 a0 L; Z( E
The sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.
8 Z, ]2 P" p! r% S7 @7 M/ N
- h4 F: b0 T  i6 N+ u3 r8 RThe Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:4 |* R. l" h6 f  Y1 |
" V+ F$ ~2 t+ T& l. v- u
July 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.
7 D6 i8 x. Y4 m$ S- w$ u4 |! e' f5 g& M* C' b) y+ b
What drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.0 N' V9 O8 X: Y6 N

/ Q. J9 x# U. ]' [4 `5 EAre you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley* q( n$ f- Y9 s, f$ K9 b
Registration for this event will close on June 24 2007
$ f' i. G' g  x
# Y# _, G" C) L$ VJuly 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking- G" Y4 Y. _- ]; M

0 h+ ^  G, q+ U: Y$ C$ I8 _; tHear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking4 Q0 f- x$ E7 x9 n& {8 ~1 R
Registration for this event will close on July 22 2007; r  @( N) u9 ?1 W# J

3 l; l# F, l6 i. V  w9 c  @$ o3 pAugust 29, Markets presentation.0 d, p( H: B6 n9 h9 C

: b( H: z2 u( d" Y/ a$ R+ CDo you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis
: ~" e" o. _5 ?: q
% |  k/ o- _/ V& g+ I/ N( ZOnce you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment
5 z; |3 @6 M% L4 p
& @9 E# }: p" i8 i* q* S' ?; y% N% nRegistration for this event will close on August 19 20075 w/ j- ]' x# s3 q

9 `" L7 Z3 \0 A& ~; jAll events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.
: }4 c4 G) @  k' V& j* z! T$ t& i" f" @2 z2 l2 g
Added: 31/05/2007* J5 ~4 S% L, j9 \1 {7 a- m

9 S# A2 T  n  ^$ ?5 y# ZClosing date: Sun
) L2 S) C4 @+ H* r4 B1 @! I3 [3 m0 c$ t
想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.7 L$ Z4 [5 R/ {% j* |( m
CICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表