返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley5 r- W+ i9 t0 j
July 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London6 ^# t. ~* a: Q; H( J# {

3 I/ T* w) O, H5 RHave you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?
6 @) L, ?) e* P+ a5 n( a) {9 R5 j) ^) B+ B0 i* C8 S8 V- \5 z4 Y
Morgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.
+ T+ W, a2 Y8 [5 }7 O6 r% A8 V1 C$ E4 W) C: K1 ^1 l8 n- g6 b
The sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.' X. U, x. g" g2 Y
' e( E  D  z# y( J5 y5 c
The Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:
' ~9 c; n; p; T: p7 V6 U1 R
/ s5 j/ h* B1 @% MJuly 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.  s1 X! u2 L' [( X
. u) t8 q* [1 |7 R  R8 ^
What drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.
7 Z: X7 X* B5 ?1 n2 _1 g* p8 ]
% \$ L# b4 I. E, WAre you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley
( ?* O) Q& O6 @Registration for this event will close on June 24 2007
% \3 N: l. I7 {4 T4 N, z$ o7 w5 b
. h+ ~# j3 K5 H1 f  x1 j" K! AJuly 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking& e" {  r1 Z& Y5 \) O. _
- X% p1 ?' K+ O
Hear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking' O3 m! i! ~. ^3 ^
Registration for this event will close on July 22 20076 a& ~1 ~6 B& F! ?
3 C/ L8 p6 ^! h% N
August 29, Markets presentation.; R9 `( G4 `: w/ z5 F+ [
, E2 r* @' Y0 k1 [
Do you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis
3 M  S; f* s0 [8 o1 ^5 a. B: U+ c
1 h( @8 U4 P) o7 W% l6 i4 ^Once you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment
0 t' _& |# Q2 `1 i! e. z7 A/ ]/ n1 g5 i: p7 C, C
Registration for this event will close on August 19 2007
& C- j) n5 C# i- H8 h  E
; J! o  V! \8 u1 g' b6 v9 OAll events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.
) D. K6 k. j  E2 d7 @
. j* v& g# Q8 r3 V( Q0 l" Q$ GAdded: 31/05/2007/ @# v, i' k  @* P& U

3 [1 U3 W* b+ h& @Closing date: Sun
. G( j* g4 \% \9 h1 C# h3 {- n
. W  S8 u, |9 E' }* {1 k想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.
; b4 T5 B& a/ y/ a" nCICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表