返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing., L+ P8 L+ X0 f6 n- R

" ]; m6 F% k' H& ]As a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.1 Y* ]3 I  @" f7 K' v6 R! U3 F
, p# d: y: r: C( i9 ~
In line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.
+ y* f& d' s, a' t+ t9 P, {/ Y6 d  m; _7 f* P7 B
If receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved.  v' P5 z, h- d; C2 J
7 \/ P- M( T& }4 U
For further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:
1 V5 Z& b! X6 }- D0 B( T1 Z' q; F% A7 e- \1 X& i. \
http://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=1240812233855
, _& k/ p! q4 V  R
+ B7 ]# ~& q: B. P0 X1 ]
$ |% W% D; s/ E2 {3 u' p/ J--  # _/ F& y( ~& b( v# X
Linda Callaghan5 _" N6 M% x( l& ~# k
Internal Communications Officer
8 o( f5 Y% k: ~7 d6 D' _5 B. rCommunications, Media and Public Relations
4 ~6 o  u& J5 M% _. u  z. `# zThe University of Manchester2 k6 x; Q1 W( r0 w. k' [
Oxford Road
( G1 ]) Z) R! jMANCHESTER+ B9 |# z! C" A5 t9 O  ~$ `) |
M13 9PL
, \: \/ l# i$ r" W8 `: f) S
/ W6 Q( R: H; S. [" q0161 275 8388
! z3 ~1 b, r) w: @5 u) O& t" L: Vlinda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk
/ i4 z4 f" ~# J+ _5 ~0 I7 v2 Dwww.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~
返回列表