返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing.- A, v6 Z! r0 m# s4 b. @5 a
0 t7 N3 W& G4 A3 q: u
As a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.
$ Z/ w: |7 P5 w7 U, w& V- g2 Y$ U1 A" j- d: ^" c
In line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.- q+ j5 v6 C; f7 |& D, I

! X) f8 R0 f4 k2 |# o9 V$ [' ZIf receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved.
' e, D& H, ^  ]3 ~4 ?1 N
4 ]* i0 s: ]4 qFor further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:7 W& z, |( {# R, a( B
% L! b: ~6 E8 L  v9 Q" A
http://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=12408122338558 G" ^! g& E+ \+ E' [) s  U, V, J
, L9 r) a( x5 ]; m
9 a- ^, {2 ^0 H( ~8 y) i) N
--  % M  {" K3 ~5 M
Linda Callaghan; @' w' I( k- g
Internal Communications Officer
5 R5 V2 k7 N! J+ l3 v, h% sCommunications, Media and Public Relations7 V1 x9 L8 G3 _* `. w* A5 w8 y
The University of Manchester% O' I4 `6 l8 v& N7 a  o1 h" R
Oxford Road
7 o3 }; h! v$ S$ l4 ]MANCHESTER/ y  r5 p# n/ @! m
M13 9PL4 l' @; D! _  u% A

; x0 N( r( q. N! \9 `# f: @0161 275 83882 B+ ~' u7 w: u2 m( H) X. O/ f7 V
linda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk' b, ^$ Z! o7 z% `) f" n
www.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~
返回列表