返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing.
- r9 k0 U  v' j# J6 d* c6 q1 j3 Q/ S+ t% G: w7 |1 c
As a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.- g4 W! Z, @7 c

7 U- M. z( Y/ U: P5 v  vIn line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.  t# R& D6 p4 |

2 E' m5 e, d- {" p' k: |0 Q3 F' {If receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved.
* ]; _! C, w$ y" P4 o
* K* P1 g( j4 i4 m0 \1 [# K: C9 FFor further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:
: [! I$ B3 I. @) h+ e# F, Q8 ?: l. B: Y3 ?3 Y' Q  G# \
http://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=1240812233855. D" M. k7 U. D0 L" Z. p) _- L

4 j7 t" B2 W, o9 A5 s) l7 K$ k0 N, G+ b' f; z( K
--  7 `: s! P: t1 Q: s. h
Linda Callaghan
; q+ s# P7 Y& }8 vInternal Communications Officer
  o. W# u) O- L/ N' `8 H/ N4 `Communications, Media and Public Relations5 M" J) D7 g) T" ?1 _* z& P
The University of Manchester
" u9 Y1 O- n* B( I" \% ?. }Oxford Road& C, j6 d% V2 f5 K
MANCHESTER
4 \$ `& @0 v2 B' a. E" R; OM13 9PL
2 a# G3 [8 ~( @- `) i, P. b
/ c/ p; K: e& ^- o$ {( B0161 275 8388
/ c8 {9 w' z( Jlinda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk3 h" K. h6 `# Q8 G) N$ @% Z' O
www.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~