返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing.$ i& ]0 K: H9 G2 Z8 B" E( X

) }1 {! Q6 J; \% m8 p3 I8 }* QAs a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.5 K6 w4 q, F4 _  |1 C1 Y9 @
1 z! \/ x9 V" V1 p, J
In line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.5 Q: _! L  w9 ^) J

0 I9 x/ ], [6 ^If receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved.; D' }! J- z1 U  N3 W) i% z
6 `' T( t" v* F5 K6 |6 Y& D$ I
For further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:
6 H; }% C, [3 z8 J8 B
  s! E* n" m+ u% q7 Hhttp://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=1240812233855
# F& N, W0 y) h, w( t# E6 ~
: F4 ]) K3 E9 v( A0 c6 c- x/ U; T( i
--  3 ?7 \/ a) X/ W2 y7 W% z7 U1 P: F
Linda Callaghan) z- v" S) ?! r, B0 p
Internal Communications Officer
- C7 \, H& x3 h  VCommunications, Media and Public Relations& U0 i% f+ D8 D8 b4 S7 ]; A( o
The University of Manchester5 r7 {/ R( [- j4 N7 O! I
Oxford Road1 A# D  _- G( a* ?- T
MANCHESTER6 C+ B- C  n; u0 D
M13 9PL- A3 D6 j: y" M# w
) s; s* z; U# s9 V. ~3 C7 V
0161 275 8388' Z$ s# }3 D0 [. @- |) O
linda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk2 G  ?5 k7 }2 W7 G7 V. M8 N
www.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~