返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing.2 p' P! {  W; P$ p- z* k' G! d
, o$ V3 r( M% }( Y
As a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.2 q& b* I% R2 \% p

$ O8 }3 d1 z+ q8 |) S0 u( d3 X$ p) dIn line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.
: {# ]: f! o8 N/ K, q$ D) V. O8 ?# L. F+ n8 J  q1 o
If receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved.
' L$ Z, D4 a4 r6 d5 i$ F* R; h- G' R% p% C5 C5 G! Z  b
For further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:
6 M" f/ @  Q4 J# k, D3 M5 d+ |) o3 a# f' B+ ~2 V! ^
http://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=1240812233855: n3 z5 l7 K# Q' ^* J4 P

, h- V. z4 R! e; }* w. a/ P5 d
1 [& W% |& o1 w! u% b2 A  {3 b8 E--  
5 N$ Q; ?; q+ E6 {; p& z9 MLinda Callaghan
& f; Q( S' q' g( j0 wInternal Communications Officer
7 ?# O) Z0 H8 R2 n& NCommunications, Media and Public Relations" p  V& T; E! ^* f: u3 e2 O
The University of Manchester5 k3 |( e$ Z) Y, y2 \
Oxford Road9 W2 l7 W5 \( q, p" _
MANCHESTER& V' A. _; a9 Z( z
M13 9PL
9 Y, R$ X( O' u9 z1 l& c! F% |) D9 v' i0 @  j! t
0161 275 8388
. g5 s( y$ v" B( F4 h6 N3 p. Nlinda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk! a1 z6 v* w: }7 O$ {
www.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~
返回列表