返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing.; d' U3 O6 ?3 v' _: ?& Y
" {2 m: l+ V  \+ y
As a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.
6 s5 [, u4 ~% c7 ^. `9 x% O7 I+ B4 p' H' X, M+ H: v$ O. E
In line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.
4 \* g. _# W# }; Z$ N" b
3 E1 _/ p# T6 CIf receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved.
" `$ q5 }; R8 Y7 T
5 N) O8 U: d+ K% g* vFor further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:
6 O8 Y( E( ]+ u6 J  B3 t! U& J
$ m9 {3 E2 ~5 w9 n7 S8 }http://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=1240812233855/ ^4 j" N$ ~4 `

/ Z+ z9 N: ^& g, t5 T
" J0 S1 p  G% E- V+ I--  , i" ^) D6 c7 n# d  Z9 a* Y
Linda Callaghan
3 t8 ?6 M2 S3 ?Internal Communications Officer: @1 o5 ?3 E- ~! e( l) v
Communications, Media and Public Relations0 ?9 ]* k2 B/ e7 m
The University of Manchester
9 w( P  p) v" [/ N' x3 EOxford Road  k0 g: n( |6 n$ a
MANCHESTER
( O/ i% ^2 V2 S! }" X1 \! AM13 9PL( a! i. q) _$ z. {  F2 P

6 D$ ~( F+ W$ b# b- S8 K# d0161 275 8388
" V" T' P) w1 m9 d4 Elinda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk! t6 A$ k, D0 N; ^9 E2 ~8 g) T
www.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~
返回列表