返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
: o8 g, F9 O% |) A: D9 \9 pJuly 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London  M8 {8 ^; J5 O; ?0 B3 B
  T" D4 z% \) q8 S* L% L! U
Have you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?6 P- F5 D; ]7 ]2 ?; q, W+ r

$ V0 K0 a# Y( @1 l! tMorgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.4 n; E' T6 x$ ~, P7 x- i! X/ v: W

) k  s. z" t+ a  L* IThe sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.
" F4 ^0 N+ P8 Z) H4 E, L6 b4 P4 C% E
The Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:+ W. p1 k+ G1 ~( K1 |& G# ]- V; o

% w/ K4 |' `1 U7 u+ g3 T9 q8 \July 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.) y: P8 i+ O) o/ G

+ K. m0 ]3 \  L+ S" T8 ]What drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.
1 j9 g1 r! v* k; O' g: Q. ^+ n  I3 h' ~1 C9 r: J  `4 Y1 S
Are you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley+ t8 ~, ^8 A( h+ g  B, V$ G$ I
Registration for this event will close on June 24 2007  @3 I. q. Y+ T9 h4 j4 y* ?

4 K" I( |6 D* iJuly 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking: l  k2 A  C/ X* F

5 X0 M# `7 q  P9 Q" IHear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking
, c2 D" }, x" tRegistration for this event will close on July 22 20072 H; c4 w$ C" h; o" x. R

5 N% }4 I5 {) }4 E$ r* y: E) i- CAugust 29, Markets presentation.
) d: w* w1 `0 n  {
( O% M$ M! ^& s' b# M6 MDo you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis
$ D6 B8 W) g% g0 m  @3 B& }, r/ |7 z" k6 X
Once you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment
/ C/ A7 O6 v- M" @; B. a% `9 u! M4 v2 v/ B* D" }& f, `0 e  Y0 @; s2 q# l5 I
Registration for this event will close on August 19 2007: a7 x9 B$ f6 ~, D+ F
: E' C% ~2 @4 ?3 r2 Y" o
All events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.: O+ j8 b' Q+ t$ _/ I

9 `+ a+ v( L' t1 p1 P$ eAdded: 31/05/2007
/ |+ _& i  R7 D( z8 C. [
% ^8 v8 f- D4 bClosing date: Sun8 \4 \, m$ @9 {( ^8 Y1 i

& F- B; D; A, X- ?5 o; n想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.$ {& R  w3 m* r8 r+ y: R: B
CICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表