返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
; C* n3 n) F/ Z& BJuly 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London! O$ J# }, K% T- S  |' v; o/ O

2 w$ E6 Y% w' [- \Have you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?
' N; S8 a$ Z# g9 d/ K% c  D( q, o; a: T* g9 Q2 }8 M, j
Morgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.
  O8 T: K* C; _& K2 A: a7 Z
. }, m' T; f5 J9 B9 E1 |, C/ n5 W# Z% @The sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking." E2 l9 I; i; f, D% v
* h' s7 h& y9 _& m# A# n
The Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:
+ S& g+ z% X0 B7 U4 A- P
- k: ?8 g7 u* Y1 v5 C% e5 D6 ]- ?July 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.
7 {3 C7 X" K- A; Y5 ?! p( p0 [( p- r1 Z
What drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.2 a/ _: V' s7 Z6 k
; {9 z3 f% I- v
Are you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley
  N) {4 P. U- |+ T: `( {Registration for this event will close on June 24 2007, _1 Q* E& R- r+ R0 F- {! B

( ]$ B: F8 C9 iJuly 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking
7 S- T' h- b% h* h. i
' @, f7 [7 Q' B$ [0 x6 S' PHear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking7 Z  |& ~* S9 D6 D; p3 G
Registration for this event will close on July 22 2007
" i  F& H5 K5 T9 x# |$ A  }+ M9 D6 K2 E6 ~; h0 x1 G
August 29, Markets presentation.
( n" _9 M3 N& g# Y3 R: t& e, Z2 L
; o, i# V8 b# x( t  e& GDo you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis
  f+ F* [0 b# O  U( `/ B5 X# R1 m+ y
Once you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment
: B* _, _$ k& u6 p) I2 I) U$ E( k! B; W/ C! E$ m1 I
Registration for this event will close on August 19 2007- F: W1 r( P, r6 Y: ~

H6 q; \- I! A0 [8 \All events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.. _/ b# i; \1 _( l5 X

6 [4 _9 F% {4 g4 K) R) ]0 F0 GAdded: 31/05/2007( {, r1 @5 |- b- R
# T, G, I% R% Q; v8 a$ U
Closing date: Sun
* l& W2 f6 d- b2 e' o
7 p, F1 d, m9 f+ V, ^2 N想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.
; n  d- f+ f4 y+ YCICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表