返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

曼大PSW被拒的同学注意了,学校开始管这件事了

曼大PSW被拒的同学注意了,学校开始管这件事了

曼大申请PSW的同学因为SSC出的letter被拒的同学注意了,SSC开始管这件事了,下面是详细信息:" y( H& h  W' ~& S8 j% e. l7 w) z

, P2 |/ v9 O) E0 H4 a1 IWe know that some students have been refused their Tier 1 – Post Study
, f; q  `9 T' h4 ~Work visas because the Home office has not accepted the confirmation
2 d$ S: `; n" |0 D1 gof award letter issued by the Student Services Centre as proof of the4 o$ o& z$ B$ V; B8 ?- V
student's award. We wrote to the Home Office about this issue and they
. h2 H3 O5 k- p# l+ Qhave now confirmed that our confirmation of award letter (the version
' ]1 W! B. W( f4 B1 fissued in or after November) is sufficient proof that a student has4 ?! n  n2 z1 X
been awarded their degree. They have also agreed to reconsider1 I" m( `/ ~% ^" m# ?' m
students' applications which were refused on this basis.
; _+ D) Y) g  t- k1 Q8 t7 c% x% L0 D4 J. J9 W3 }' X
If you have had your Tier 1 – Post Study Work application solely8 H2 J7 f! L+ h  L1 v/ ]/ N" o3 a
refused because the Home Office did not accept the validity of the% J$ h; K, V2 a- `1 i# c' @: V1 L
confirmation of award letter issued by us then you need to come to the
. `$ R( g( ?' FStudent Services Centre to speak to a member of the International! \: k, N3 o8 B# @- [
Advice Team. You also need to bring in your refusal notice and the) C' _" Z2 c/ _  h2 l. |
confirmation of award letter that you submitted as part of your  P) b5 ^/ J* |/ x9 \3 {
original application. In order to do this you must ring us on 0161 275( ~6 g% G1 G) u" l. P9 X1 e
5000 (Option 1) to make an appointment to see a member of the
* A; c6 C9 ?3 N. _International Advice Team.
( R6 }) |; n$ I6 P3 g* u& F8 j/ y$ D: Z8 l& i
NB – We cannot advise you if you do not bring in your refusal notice
& E- K! p' c$ q9 d+ Y- ^3 Yand the confirmation of award letter you submitted with your original4 }: m. b* A) G2 Z
application.
home office最近发飙,非常变态
lz,在这里看到这个通知........7 Y/ h, Q. |$ h3 W+ [( e$ U2 V4 I
! ~+ B6 V4 x) S& {' ]1 d/ N
我也是交的学校的确认信,但是同时提交毕业证书.我是在拿到毕业证书后申请的,  我是不是 不属于 这个范围.....???????????3 D& t7 p1 ]$ a' q- ]

; w, `! {8 e) A2 Z& A( ~- n你说的是没有毕业证就着急签的那些人,是不是............
# N# s3 u8 u+ \1 q) P* b6 ^  Q' O2 G5 P* N0 @- c! e6 B
谢谢............

回复 3# 职称:五品监察御史 的帖子

是没有拿到毕业证就申请的,拿到毕业证的应该没什么问题
小紧张了下,还好等到毕业证到手.
返回列表