返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
: `4 P: |: R1 S0 CWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
1 K; B0 q% C9 v) ^+ \9 `. P% HThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee). w5 e( B/ A) s  u0 d$ }& V
Responsibilities:
* E  r1 Y& a. R1 ~7 @        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions 2 i$ d3 s/ E% a4 {8 M( M
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;- _0 c1 J/ [( P) D5 j
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.
8 O  ^0 ]. l( T- D& N        Arrange face to face interview; . q) O: i: n: \$ w' H
        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
% I9 o3 ~) Z& R) ~& U, a" r, x/ g        Data entry and maintain database;
$ k' i1 B3 c" |/ A- Z( H        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities$ X* j' _7 d) ?0 q* X# r2 H+ p3 M
Requirements:
- w/ O) R  a$ T" y$ Y" Q        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;2 s; i; n7 y" D4 u& f
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
. w2 d# z5 O" A5 c+ n$ f6 h# h' U; f        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
- M5 @% N) i) j        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
9 N! h, i  z1 z! G        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
5 q9 z+ ]) h" M0 H! g1 |* x& c7 P  G        Able to work under pressure with patience;
7 B( l6 i+ |; \* ?5 X        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy; 3 U6 R  s' t% ^+ I

3 z% I3 z- z1 n. aPlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表