返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.7 l" s7 y  m, s" j0 f' v
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries. / P' P! Z: y" K+ D* S0 W
The Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
$ d) C2 l4 g& a- V8 M7 j$ YLocation: Beijing4 \3 |7 K4 U9 i# Z* L5 u8 B6 u: d
Responsibilities:6 i3 A" c5 E! m+ x6 {: a
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
0 z( T* D6 U/ ]' T& S9 g3 h        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;  [8 G: E, g4 p8 {1 W3 a- ~
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.
4 W/ B) U' ?' ~. |2 u/ r8 R        Arrange face to face interview; # a8 G2 q, z, q/ M# B
        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
; y% S( A6 S& X9 f% b        Data entry and maintain database; * p( H; E7 [6 H0 b7 n+ R
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
# Q* D/ v7 F% r$ M& c8 S* g, nRequirements: 6 |) g& ^: ?2 k2 I0 H; ~6 `4 r
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;" u# O  X5 H8 ~1 n8 q/ U4 X! q
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
0 i: q7 Y- {( y* g) ~. n$ M# C        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;3 A- \' m3 B! M4 x2 W
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;1 }: @& y/ G! {+ X. X' r# G
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
! J( z$ z- W: c! H% N& g        Able to work under pressure with patience;" y( h3 y9 V! _
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
5 c4 ^+ z( ^$ S1 Z" j: g0 z9 x7 E, F# |
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表