返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Lowry HOTEL招人

Lowry HOTEL招人

Job title: Part-time River Restaurant/Waiting Staff" R  o) l# u, S( L; h
About the position:# ~% B$ G; h; ?4 N9 o4 D
    Working with the National Chef of the Year, Eyck Zimmer,
, S& \7 Q3 m. s+ q    positions as waitresses are available. The role involves greeting
3 c* s% X9 v* i8 Y8 t    and seating guests; taking orders; advising on menu choices;
! Q6 G$ @) w$ `    delivering and presenting food/beverages; receiving payments; and 6 U" b; `8 L/ M0 ?8 J1 b$ Z
    delivering a high level of personalised and professional service   \$ v  q% M6 ?, ~" I  ~' E
    amongst other duties. The postholder will be part of a team of 30
/ i; j/ L* G0 d2 w: m6 a    working together to ensure all guests receive the highest level
& @7 b$ L: V) R8 R$ m. P    of service delivery. The work will be on a part-time basis and
7 l6 M' p9 N+ i4 J  P/ O7 D" F/ ]    will involve working weekends. The earliest start will be 6am and
* ]" N+ h( \- }2 k6 x    the latest finish will be 1am. There will be the opportunity to : N  z( ?1 h+ Z/ t9 L% w/ V
    work either breakfast or evening shifts within this role. ' l" o4 g" I3 W% t

0 q5 u* ^9 v' ^Employer: The Lowry Hotel
7 p5 f* D0 N. L9 g( [3 A0 z4 AAbout the organisation:+ W  N( u3 G4 B
    Hotel / h& ^5 g! ^( N

( W" @" q9 F, z( PLocation: Salford Quays
, T; N1 y. k: l0 b3 H3 c: yExtra skills:
/ X- x  q; C3 l, h* c# D( L3 {    Previous experience is preferred. Excellent customer care and
1 Z- u4 k9 y4 o    social skills. Able to work using own initiative and the ability " t, N( D2 O" g0 M6 D
    to work as part of a team.
! C+ M5 R! S, @) c: E4 x; R
/ y( T& E/ R* M: hSalary details: £5.52 plus uniform and meals on duty.
2 u( Z& x7 t' b, pHow to apply:# q; R" [+ F( R, r
    For FDs and to apply contact Rhian Rigby via e-mail: ( n! W7 ?+ _, G/ ]! w$ G( q7 a2 @
    rrigby@roccofortecollection.com
" |2 t6 P' r$ s# X. e% m  M( r% X0 R9 W' |  e- Z
Closing date: none given# c! l( ]# X. Y1 x; t% T- b! U
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
返回列表