返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
0 g$ G4 [+ g  eWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries. 3 D, W, q) S( Y1 ]9 ~
The Position:  Researcher(Trainee)5 P) Q$ k6 u. Q
Responsibilities:, d8 j1 M" K* M- z& `) I
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions : c% f5 J6 }( i4 B. d- a% @' w: L
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
2 {" N9 @9 S1 A        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.+ k( o0 E# }3 `  d# w, t/ S" F
        Arrange face to face interview; ' R4 U1 L7 L; {" s8 E; l% K1 G& j
        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
) ]9 k* r& L9 {        Data entry and maintain database; 4 `  I- z- S) G6 `4 }. L% |* f. T
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
' G) t6 f: C+ F  u1 FRequirements: $ U) Q) U3 `# a: e+ ^+ {$ Y
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;+ n, [  W: z9 N2 l$ p# R$ _
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
, B+ S5 |1 ~& k0 Y, Q  j        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;( ?: M7 O* _; X2 c: W$ c% m" X0 p
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;( |; ?9 V& R2 c0 d/ T. C5 d% w9 B
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;( \; c* P: d; y1 \0 `
        Able to work under pressure with patience;- b, W$ p+ a2 G
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy; % f' T7 }" S$ l. D5 P4 Q0 ?- ?

5 C8 m( r  M" s, u# }6 C4 gPlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表