返回列表 发帖 回复
终于找到组织了,opal gardens就在我现在住的地方旁边,也是我学术课程要住的地方,环境不错,至于卧具应该是提供,具体没有问,但我这里是提供的.$ r+ s1 c  \, v0 e8 F
赶快来吧同胞们,带点炊具过来啊不然会遗憾的,虽说可以买...
easy easy people. you all are gonna have a bed when you arrive, either in a hotel, or in a hall of resident. If you are not allowed to live in the hall, you will need to stay in a hotel for a few days, because the check-in date for the halls is usually on 13 September. Few, like Opal Gardens, will not be available until 15 September.; J! i. J- J! i% t* Z2 x6 ]

- G/ F( r1 b2 k8 y9 X1 Y2 [It's said you can negotiate with the officer to move in before the check-in date. However, this is not guaranteed, and I am not sure if you have to pay an extra fee for this. But don't worry about the cost of living in a hotel; it is not that expensive if you share a room with someone else. . E: X+ J; U/ t6 A9 |

' C$ W" W! q! j) @! gSomething that I have to mention about the kitchen is that do bring a pan with you if possible, because that will cost you, so far as I know, at least 8 pounds to get one here, and it will a great inconvenience if you don't have one, llike I do.; s" }& f" {2 w8 V

& R. ^, m4 N( X6 B" S0 k4 N2 FFinally, I hope you can find this reply useful, and welcome to see any of you in Manchester.
返回列表