返回列表 发帖 回复

回复 1# 等级:无业游民 的帖子

1. 用中银的英镑卡能不能支付学费住宿费?------------yes.4 V3 W3 W' k2 J# g7 m7 y8 Q# G

6 I+ H- i  X; P* a# y( }2. 学费和住宿费需要一次性支付么?  --------------------no. a$ K; K1 `* k
' Y/ K: ~. S0 L5 y
3. 有了英镑卡,要不要换成曼城的银行卡?-------------yes. it's too expensive to get cash from 英镑卡, and it only can get 300p one time. and in many shops they cant process this 英镑卡!
这个人,最近比较疯癫

回复 6# 等级:无业游民 的帖子

''额外的payment''--------in chinatown's supermarket or TAIPAN, you need to pay for transaction fee. in other UK stores, you dont need to pay for extra fee. but if you withdraw from a cashmachine, you will need to pay for it.
这个人,最近比较疯癫

回复 8# 等级:无业游民 的帖子

用英镑卡交学费和住宿费要付手续费吗?------------------this i really forgot...sorry ha..... G7 ^- a; R! g% i8 K% c9 J, V

; T$ n, H6 k/ t; k  R" V* z) JChinatown's store charge you because they don't want to pay that fee. They want to earn as much as possible...this is my understanding.
( u' t2 l6 A! f7 N5 K
7 g4 X+ p1 T6 b$ Q3 I# n1 j+ IIn general, this charge should be payed by the shop, not you. China and UK are the same, all shops pay your charge. So in UK shops they won't charge you.............3 Z/ }5 s0 m! K/ w9 ~
# v5 b9 ^% {0 A3 D4 ~
ai ya, i don't know how to say le......anyway, in chinese: ' chinatown is xiao ben mai mai la, neng sheng yi dian shi yi dian '..................
这个人,最近比较疯癫

回复 14# 等级:主管 的帖子

500 is better.......................-___-~
这个人,最近比较疯癫

回复 16# 等级:主管 的帖子

毛。。。多准备点安心啊,出门在外的,钱多点防身啊~
这个人,最近比较疯癫
返回列表