返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley( M3 R/ f/ J$ c- a3 I* C/ T
July 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London0 p% v. W4 y& Z; I9 p

! e# g* t+ z5 {, q) ?) Q, g# V/ W% BHave you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?
! Q" [+ G  K7 P! e4 f6 u) r+ d/ ]+ F
Morgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.
* p; N0 }* C% c4 {
& Q7 f" W  x4 P& `The sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.# `9 i" p- J+ x8 Y

% N, _5 ~; F% i, h  y9 qThe Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:' f% m8 ^( D1 ^! c; V$ a

5 B4 v  d6 S1 D- n/ G- x! pJuly 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.
  [6 h2 ?* q* V, a9 P& p
/ }; Z& u: M+ e* {" TWhat drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.6 l5 Y. s  ^3 @9 n& @) O' Q

3 z' p7 c# E  v' jAre you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley- v/ P% X1 C2 l
Registration for this event will close on June 24 2007
2 i5 K3 w' v! K4 J, t1 z$ r6 I* ?) A3 t
July 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking
, ^' _- U: I; R0 E' ^  e% R4 z5 n' {/ H! L- Z
Hear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking- |9 I; e% \% I, N( ^, {) I( k
Registration for this event will close on July 22 2007. H" y8 k2 [% ?0 O+ G7 H, B$ A* {
, Z0 J% U9 t+ N9 H- d% L0 _
August 29, Markets presentation.
: `8 w* @( [7 t$ o0 z3 ?" e  ?% Y
1 _7 T8 ^7 N: {5 xDo you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis/ k! w7 J2 }7 ?3 b% ]  x" I

: M; O$ ]. F2 g* E/ MOnce you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment
& e1 |8 f% l- i+ \, C5 B6 r6 A" U2 p4 g
Registration for this event will close on August 19 2007
! J$ ^1 Q# Q# S4 N. a$ d& v6 N! o
4 L2 x+ y2 n4 T0 Y6 `% IAll events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.
" B. S+ N8 D5 I1 I- g& h: ?/ Y9 E6 n0 b4 v6 x3 u
Added: 31/05/2007) L8 Z' e  w) ~6 E, D
$ U+ i: V  b+ h9 ~  V  |
Closing date: Sun' h- F. w" r, F5 ^, P

. V7 T3 J6 B& q2 v8 K: ~想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
返回列表