Board logo

标题: APC招聘 [打印本页]

作者: APCHR    时间: 2008-4-7 02:08     标题: APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
/ F% o* U( p* jWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
) R! i9 y( p0 t$ ^% X8 CThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
1 b; C6 E% _: A  ~0 u0 D" Y$ b/ ~Location: Beijing
2 ^  M) e; v7 d1 J  WResponsibilities:
( v5 z. Y* Z3 I+ }: ]! `5 O        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
$ z' C/ c7 C' N        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;' w' R- u4 [* g, O: J- L# ]
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.! e% J  [* P3 O; m  f$ N
        Arrange face to face interview; " r2 O7 X) ?: |% T
        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
2 ?  R- }6 S3 r) `        Data entry and maintain database; ! b$ V: i3 p( M$ r! @) [
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities* H$ l$ K) u6 {/ V! a4 @
Requirements:
8 i$ `! q/ c. Y: Q- [        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;3 M3 T0 o) S1 S" K7 R
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
$ S* A/ t! m# Y' m        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
1 s/ r; V; x5 j1 [        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
) @6 _& @% r8 p* j" N; A8 e        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
2 ], a$ y1 t# w/ a  p        Able to work under pressure with patience;
) a4 ?# `. B! h( [  |2 S& q        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
# }1 I8 q9 ?2 q- q4 }  n$ P' E% c6 D2 ~- |
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com

欢迎光临 曼彻斯特中国留学生论坛 (http://cnmanchester.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0