Board logo

标题: Lowry HOTEL招人 [打印本页]

作者: charlie    时间: 2008-3-16 18:48     标题: Lowry HOTEL招人

Job title: Part-time River Restaurant/Waiting Staff% O; T+ C( R" x3 |" M4 Y
About the position:
2 L: N' Y$ S! p    Working with the National Chef of the Year, Eyck Zimmer,
) v( d- G" a" }# w7 D    positions as waitresses are available. The role involves greeting % `- u3 p4 y$ L1 X) e: z
    and seating guests; taking orders; advising on menu choices;   l  S0 C3 g1 C
    delivering and presenting food/beverages; receiving payments; and " E, k4 D5 N: R) U# y4 K- g
    delivering a high level of personalised and professional service - |! W$ f& s7 m. L! [
    amongst other duties. The postholder will be part of a team of 30   E, h4 J. g" v/ B
    working together to ensure all guests receive the highest level
: i  V, L8 J, K% o) N    of service delivery. The work will be on a part-time basis and
5 x- @* ^9 F! g: [+ A    will involve working weekends. The earliest start will be 6am and
+ V9 I- z, P9 v: v. y4 P+ F4 }    the latest finish will be 1am. There will be the opportunity to 5 Z2 I4 z, N. Y( E' G! ~: g
    work either breakfast or evening shifts within this role. $ U, y) y4 v- R* r* H

7 ?! @% m: ^, ~# l! K! p# Y( F3 [Employer: The Lowry Hotel6 ~! G9 H. r$ i. b! O
About the organisation:3 _" S4 q, l2 N6 B* X. Z
    Hotel : r5 D9 c! y5 I/ U7 k" k
. C# k) I! U+ m; w( ^3 ]- \3 H
' a; R4 C. o) y4 B1 ~2 oExtra skills:
/ H- C5 t5 R/ G; G    Previous experience is preferred. Excellent customer care and
; ^" ?6 ~  J, v    social skills. Able to work using own initiative and the ability 2 t+ g; R5 d3 ?, y
    to work as part of a team. * G3 T/ t) \6 q& l( y, w" T) ~# B

9 {+ B* l4 P6 I8 Q# hSalary details: £5.52 plus uniform and meals on duty.
9 e1 z' o. t9 C/ n% oHow to apply:
. H4 E1 ], t$ w- I4 J    For FDs and to apply contact Rhian Rigby via e-mail: - U" {  z& `9 L9 l0 Q
    rrigby@roccofortecollection.com ! G7 h$ J: Y0 M. S
1 ]) j" D4 v. M: H. e; B' _
Closing date: none given
' Q' j- k/ K2 R# XWebsite: www.roccofortehotels.com

欢迎光临 曼彻斯特中国留学生论坛 (http://cnmanchester.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0