Board logo

标题: Graduate Job:IA / Usability Analyst [打印本页]

作者: charlie    时间: 2009-3-24 00:08     标题: Graduate Job:IA / Usability Analyst

IA / Usability Analyst £25- 40,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits - Location: Reading, Berkshire 8 t! J0 \4 [# K
* m3 h2 E8 `& J: _7 \. L
Excellent opportunity for a Usability Analyst to join an award winning Web Design agency. We are seeking a entrepreneurial, creative individual to join the Information Architecture team.
' _' E- w( O+ CCore functions of the role will include; Pitch work, aligning business/commercial objectives with the needs of users; strategy and planning; scoping; conducting research including, usability audits etc; development of wireframes and site maps; prototyping. 9 d5 L! W+ o* J3 q) H5 A/ m
You will have a strong focus on quality, including presentation style, copy, typos, formulation of logical arguments etc.
; O4 r5 z  e! X6 }# nSuccessful applicants must have previous agency experience, and proficiency in one of more of the following; Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Visio, HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.* F: I) H- C, |3 `# [; U
My client are happy to consider applicants at a junior level who have the passion and drive to learn. Equally, budgets have been approved for a more seasoned Analyst / IA to come in and hit the ground running.
- x. O5 Z, `/ e2 NIf you are passionate and keen to work for a company that offer excellent career development opportunities, apply now for an immediate response.; h+ [8 ^" C* B! z! a
9 S$ R4 O, l3 F: K2 }1 ]  |7 w
Apply to lisa.white@hays.com
4 t4 }  y" g( q; e4 ?Lisa White - 01189 588 900
! `( x# o0 b2 Q" x; D- _+ m$ treading.it@hays.comHays Information Technology
$ s- ~# b. ?5 _; b; m3rd floor, 33 Blagrave Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 1PW. $ M' e) s8 ?; S2 a7 i$ q
Tel: 01189 588 900 Fax: 0118 950 3954

欢迎光临 曼彻斯特中国留学生论坛 (http://cnmanchester.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0